Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

PinkBox Birthday edition | April 2013

Hey guys,

 

There have been some amazing products in this months box.

My Coconut island Showergel 500ml
I wanted to try some of these showergels since they are new to the drugstores and I really like coconut. And all my current showergels are running out, so lucky me.
|Die habe ich schon im DM gesehen und wollte sie ausprobieren da sie neu sind und zum glück gehen alle meine Duschgele zur neige. Im gegensatz zu manch anderen mag ich wirklich gerne Kokosnuss also freu ich mich schon drauf.|

Manhatten Lipstick 54P Fullsize
Wanted to buy a pink lipstick for ages, I like the consistency the smell the color - nothing more to say. Ahh and it matte. LOVE IT.
|Ich wollte schon lange einen pinken Lippenstift haben und die von Manhatten sind immer ganz angenhem. Leichtes auftragen, Geruch ist auch lecker - mehr gibt es dazu eigentlich nicht zu sagen.|

Hansaplast Foot deodorant Travelsize
Will come in handy on my hiking trip next month.
|Wird mir viel nützen auf der wandertour nächsten Monat.|

LCN Nailpolish Fullsize
Nice color, but it goes on really splotchy, so thats a let down.
|Schöne Farbe aber beim ersten auftragen etwas komisch.|

Lush shower dough sample
I never ever go into lush because I hate people coming up to me when I just wanna have a look. Now I can try it after all. It has Funny consistency and looks like Playdoh. You can use it for hair and body - really odd, putting something green in my hair though.
|Ich geh so gut wie nie in ein Lush weil ich es nicht mag wenn einem sich Verkäufer aufdrängen und unbedingt was erzählen wollen wobei ich doch nur ein bisschen stöbern möchte. Lustige Idee eine Knete zum Waschen zu "erfinden" allerding ist es doch ein wenig merkwürdig für mich, etwas grünes in meine Haare zu schmieren. Soll für Harr und Körper geeignet sein.|

AOK sensitive face wash full size
Will give this a go because it claims to be without any pafums or parabens.
|Cool eine voll größe Waschgel ohne parfum oder parabene, werd ich definitiv ausprobieren.|

Little pink mirror
Cute for every handbag it thats where its going to go straight on ..right now.
|Wandert sofort in meine Handtasche da ich keinen habe.|

Well done Pinkbox, well done. Loving all the Items except the
 polish but thats alright dont you think?!

I also loved the magazine that came with the box (Gala style) and I would have bought it myself, if it wasnt that expensive, so thats also really awesome.

XOXO Bee












No comments:

Post a Comment