Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas 2012 Makeup No1 | festive jewellery

14 days till christmas ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I thought it would be fun to show my attempt at making some holiday posts. It also contains a little bit of jewellery shopping and the pieces can definately be included in some festive outfit ideas that should be uploaded soon as well. So stay right on track if you dont wanna miss anything.

All earrings are from the brand SIX





I really love these earrings I picked out. Especially the single statement earring with the little dangly stars and the gold one with these cute crosses.

Make-up Items:  Lumi Magique Concealer LorĂ©al, kiko blush, Manhatten mat lip mousse, clear eyebrow gel, liquid eyeliner, Zoeva eyeliner in green (Glossybox November 2012), shimmery beige Eyeshadow.

I really want to know wether you like more shorter post with pictures, to quickly look over, or with more writing and debth?

XOXO Bee ~

No comments:

Post a Comment