Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Glossybox Germany | October 2012

 Hey Glossybox Lovers <3


OMG its october, one of my favourite months because its halloween right around the corner.
And its also time for my monthly glossyboxpost.

This months box is under the theme Home Spa and I am pretty excited because I like to make my own spa days at home instead of spending too much money on an actual Spa weekend.
The glossybox team has really stept up their game I must say. This month they spoiled us with 5 full size products and I personally think they all are amazing.

A-Derma Sensiphase soothing cream 13,90/40ml
I really like the idea of this moisturizer because its supposed to calm skin tightness, discomfort and occasional redness. And because my skin is reacting very sensitively to the colder weather I am really looking forward to trying it.

Luxuroius Exfoliating Soap bar by beauty bird 9,00€ /75g
It says on the back that it has peachstone particles in it that will "delicately cleanse and silken your skin" while the coconutoil should take care and nourish it. It smells amazing.

Cowshed Moisturising hand cream 9,50€ /50ml
This handcream contains essential oils of grapefruit and coriander. It feels nice on the skin and my hands seemed softer. But oh dear the smell is really not my favourite, its rather strange I think. The tube is kind of cute and not too big for a handbag, so i will eventually use it because of the softness it gives.

Babor ultra shine lipgloss in the shade 13 19,50/50ml
I wanted a pink lip-product for ages but I was never sure if it would suit my skintone. Now I can.
This seems to be a rather expensice Lip-product for 19,95€. From the outside it seems like a very sparkly Colour but that doesnt transfer to the lips at all. As as nice addition the packaging looks really expensive and luxurious as well. Pretty pleased with this one.

Alessandro pro white Original
This clear polish should get rid of all unnatural discolouring on your nails and optically brightens them.



There were also two goodies in this box, a nail file and a face mask.

I cannot stress enough how psyched i am about the content in october and i am looking forward to trying out all these new products soon.

XOXO Bee


No comments:

Post a Comment