Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

OOTD | Silver wedding dinner Party

 Hello you Guys,


The big day has finally come up and I was pretty excited about it. I really enjoy making a fuzz out of all of this and creating a ceremony in getting ready for big events. Its very therapeutic to me I think. Just taking a long shower and taking all that time for my make up. Even more right now i need time to relax and get my mind off things because uni exams are really keeping the pressure at a high level. But next week at this time its over so i just need to hold on for a little longer.

So I already showed you what i wanted to wear to this occasion, for that matter I'm just gonna spoil you with the pictures. My cousin Linda was so kind to shoot some gorgeous pictures with her DSLR camera.
So thanks for that ~


The family together

My little brother and me

My outfit
Hair and make-up

Thee Boyfriend and me ~
My present for my parents


So I hope you enjoyed what i put together and i hope to write again soon ~

XOXO ~ BEE

No comments:

Post a Comment